There is more than one way to skin a cat. One of the most successful and oldest Real Estate Teams I know of is Kathy Tothe and her Real Estate Team in Anne Arbor MI
Kathy has been with me off and on through three companies and the worst recession any of us have ever seen: she is solid, financially stable, and her team grows continually.
Real Estate is a very competitive and potentially lucrative business. What I have learned from Kathy Toth and other long-term ‘heavy hitters’ over the years is relevant for any real estate agent and/or broker:
- You must spend a great deal to compete
- Advertising is expensive, and only one part of a puzzle
- Follow up, credibility, and a unique value statement also matter
- A team of agents working together can better service the clients
- A team offers a better listing presentation
- A team can spend a great deal more to capture “top of mind awareness”
Like my business: a real estate brokerage can be made by one top salesperson, or destroyed by one bad one. As the leader and founder of one such team (yes, they actually make their money by buying and selling real estate, not agents) Kathy Toth is one of the amazing people in this industry whom you could learn from: she is self confident, makes decisions quickly, and spends a great deal. Even in Michigan, and even in recession, this strategy works well.
As we continue to build out and promote the Ann Arbor Community News and Events Blog; the team will participate more and more in this real content that will feed this wonderful team:
Kathy Toth Keller Williams Realty 3134 Baker Road Dexter, MI 48130 Cell: (734) 216-7845 Fax: (734) 661-4315 Email Me http://kathytoth.com/
Original article is here: